Thursday afternoon August 20th the Budd Lake Fire Department was called to Paragon Village Senior Housing Complex for a worker stuck and hurt on the roof of a three story building. Upon arrival fire and ems workers found that a sprinkler inspector was inside a roof area when he became over hearted in the 100 degree heat. Firefighters had to cut a hole in the roof to get the worker out while EMS workers prepared him for removal off the roof. Crews from the Budd Lake and Schooleys Mt. Fire Companies lowered the man down to EMS workers from Budd Lake and Atlantic Ambulance who along with Medic 57 transported him to Hackettstown Hospital.