Laundromat Fire

Posted on June 6, 2009

On Saturday afternoon the Budd Lake Fire Co. Responded to 141 Rt. 46 for a reported fire in a Laundromat, upon arrival of the first due engine there was smoke showing from the building. Engine 53 pulled an inch and three-quarter hand line and made a quick knock down of the fire that was coming out of the dryer and starting to advance up the wall. Ladder 58 performed the vent of smoke and the business was reopened later on that night. Two people were treated by EMS for smoke and released. Photo’s By Kevin Maloney