It is the intent and goal of the Budd Lake Fire Department (Fire Division) to provide the safest Fire Protection, Emergency Medical Assistance and Education to both it’s members and the general public. The manner in which we will provide these services shall be systematically approached and in accordance with the safest practices and procedures of the Budd Lake Fire Department (Fire Division). Above all, it is the intent of the Budd Lake Fire Department (Fire Division) to provide the safest and quickest out come of any Emergency or Non – Emergency Incident that is confronted by the Budd Lake Fire Department (Fire Division).
- Budd Lake Assists HackettstownLadder 58, Car 51 and 52 responded, the ladder set up in front of the building and assisted with overhaul the 2 chiefs assisted with command. Tuesday June 1st the Warren County Communications Center received calls for a fire on the roof of 118 Main Street in Hackettstown. First arriving units had smoke and fire coming … Read more
- Garage Fire in FlandersFirefighters were called to a home on West Grover Street in the Flanders Section of town for a report of a car on fire in a garage. Police reported the car was on fire but they could not get to it Car 91 arrived and ordered a second alarm. Engine 59 assisted Flanders Engine 95 … Read more
- Car Fire trainingSaturday May 22nd the department went to the Warren County Fire Academy and trained on putting out car fires. E-59, R-55, UT 54 and Chief 2 and 3 spent the morning lighting cars on fire and working on tactics and safe ways to extinguish fire in cars. The training lasted around 2 hours and after … Read more
- 1800’s Old Mill burns in FlandersFirefighters were called to Route 206 and Flanders Netcong Rd. in the Flanders section of Mount Olive for a smoke condition called in by Mount Olive Police. Flanders Fire department was the first to be called and within minutes the Budd Lake Fire department was also called, first arriving Assistant Chief 91 and then the Chief Car … Read more
- Small Fire on Netcong Rd.Recently Firefighters were called to Netcong Rd. for a report of smoke coming from the second floor of a home. Car 51 arrived and reported smoke from the second floor with a report of someone trapped. Car 52 arrived and using a self-contained breathing apparatus search the second floor, removed a victim, and called for … Read more