It is the intent and goal of the Budd Lake Fire Department (Fire Division) to provide the safest Fire Protection, Emergency Medical Assistance and Education to both it’s members and the general public. The manner in which we will provide these services shall be systematically approached and in accordance with the safest practices and procedures of the Budd Lake Fire Department (Fire Division). Above all, it is the intent of the Budd Lake Fire Department (Fire Division) to provide the safest and quickest out come of any Emergency or Non – Emergency Incident that is confronted by the Budd Lake Fire Department (Fire Division).
- Longhorn Steak House BurnsOn January 18th Monday night just before midnight Flanders and Budd Lake Fire Companies responded to the Longhorn Steak House on International Dr. for a reported structure fire that came in as a fire alarm and was quickly reported from police as a working fire from the dumpster area. Car 90 arrived and confirmed a … Read more
- House Fire in Budd LakeLate Sunday night just before midnight January 17 Mount Olive Fire Departments (Budd Lake & Flanders) were dispatched to Bridle Lane in the Budd Lake section of town for a report of a house fire. Car 50 and 52 arrived and reported a working fire and transmitted a second alarm followed by car 51 and … Read more
- Small Dumpster Fire in Kings VillageThe fire department was dispatched to the parking lot of Kings Village Building U for a report of a dumpster fire, Engine 53 and the chiefs arrived and found a small fire inside the 5-yard dumpster. The crew used a trash line and quickly put the fire out all units returned to service within a … Read more
- Truck Rolls into RiverRecently the Fire Department was dispatched to the Budd Lake Fire House for a truck into the river. Car 52 reported a utility type truck the was half over the embankment and half into the river behind the fire house. Engine 59’s crew put out some absorbent booms behind the truck to stop any oils … Read more
- Apartments go in Budd LakeThursday morning around 8:30 am calls came into the dispatch center for Village Green Apartments reporting a kitchen fire. Car 51 and 52 arrived and reported a working fire with flames coming out the second-floor windows. Engine 53 and Ladder 58 came in, the engine crew stretched a line to the second floor and the … Read more